Please take a few minutes to read carefully these terms and conditions governing the use of the www.kifkifimport.com website. By using the site www.kifkifimport.com, you explicitly agree to be bound to it. If not, please leave the site.
Kif-Kif Import reserves the right to modify and update these conditions at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to review these terms each time you use these sites. Using these sites after such changes constitutes an agreement on your part to adhere to and follow the modalities as modified.
See our policies spreading Delivery policies, guarantee and return.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of the website
We provide www.kifkifimport sites for the exclusive use of individuals and entities wishing to shop, consider or purchase Kif-Kif Import products and / or services, perform transactions at Kif-Kif Import, communicate with the company in their own name (or, in the case of a gift or business transaction, on behalf of an entity). No information regarding a customer's purchase preferences (whether personal or otherwise) may be entered or modified in any way by a third party on behalf of such direct customers. Kif-Kif Import expressly prohibits third parties from acting on behalf of a Kif-Kif Import customer or any other person or entity without Kif-Kif Import's knowledge and consent. This prohibition is intended to protect the privacy and liberty of Kif-Kif Import's customers and the personal relationship we seek to establish with our customers or other authorized users of this site.
All content that you may see on this website, including, for example, all page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text are the exclusive property of Kif-Kif Import and / or are subject to a trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyrights and / or other intellectual property rights or license rights owned by Kif-Kif Import, any of its affiliates or third parties who have obtained a license to use Kif-Kif Import for such material. All content on the website www.kifkifimport.com is protected by copyright.
We have done our best to ensure that the colors of the products displayed on the site are as accurate as possible. However, since the colors you see depend on your screen, we can not guarantee that the display of any color on your screen is accurate. Many of our product descriptions show the grain of the wood, which can vary from one tree to another and from one product to another.
Most of the products displayed on this site are available in any of the Kif-Kif Import stores. In some cases, items displayed as being sold on this site may not be available in our stores. All product dimensions are in inches unless otherwise noted.
Price information displayed
Prices posted on kifkifimport.com are in Canadian dollars and are valid only in Canada. In some cases, shipping or other charges may be charged in addition to the prices displayed on the sites. You will be informed of any additional charges when finalizing your transaction and before your order is shipped to you. In addition, although we will do our best to ensure that the estimated taxes for an order are accurate based on where the order is from, there may be an error, in which case we will advise you this error before finalizing your order and shipping it to you. You will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes regardless of the estimated price on the site at the time of your order.
This site and all its contents are provided on an "as is" basis without representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including unlimited warranties on purchase agreement and implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. particular use. By using this site, you acknowledge that your use of this site is at your own risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary services or repairs related to any equipment you will use because of your use of our site, and that Kif-Kif Import will not be held responsible for any damage whatsoever related to your use of its site.
You agree to support, indemnify and approve Kif-Kif Import for and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of or relating to your use of the www.kifkifimport.com website.
"Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personal information, on the other hand, does not reveal your identity. The manner in which we collect, use and disclose non-personal data is described under "Non-Personal Information" below. Kif-Kif Import and its service providers collect the following personal information:
- Postal address (including billing and delivery address)
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Driver's license number
- Credit and debit card number
How do we use personal information?
Kif-Kif Import and its service providers may use personal data to:
- Answer your questions and fill in your requests, including contacting you as needed;
- Process and fulfill your order, including to confirm your order and information related to billing, processing and delivery;
- Send you important information about the Site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, or other administrative information;
- send you information by email, mail, telephone or any other means concerning our products, services, contests, prints and promotions;
- Help us improve your browsing experience, including obtaining information about your preferences to personalize your experience at Kif-Kif Import;
- Allow you to send messages to your friends through this Site (Please note that by using these features, you confirm that you have the right to provide us with the name and email address of those friends at this end.);
- Analyze trends and statistics related to our activities and properties on the Internet;
How do we disclose personal information?
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our third-party providers that provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provisioning, information technology services, customer service, delivery services, e-mails, audit services and other similar services to enable them to provide these services;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates (our "Affiliates") for marketing or other purposes;
- To sponsors of contests, draws or promotions;
- To identify you to any person to whom you send messages through the Site;
- Through you, on message boards, chat rooms, profile pages and blogs, or other services where you can post information and content. (Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services becomes public and may be made available to visitors to the Site and to the general public and we urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information or other information on the Site.);
- to a third party in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of a party or all of our business, assets or shares (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- when we deem it necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with a judicial proceeding; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities including public and governmental authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to apply our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, our confidentiality, our security or our property or those of our affiliates, yourself or any third party; and (g) to enable us to exercise remedies or limit the damages we may suffer.
Non-personal information we collect "Non-personal information" is information that does not identify us as an individual, such as:
- Navigation information.
- The server log files.
- The information contained in cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies.
- Demographic data and other information provided by you that does not reveal your identity.
- Aggregated information
How do we collect non-personal information?
We and our third party service providers may collect other information in a number of ways including:
- Your browser: Some information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, your operating system and version, the resolution of your screen as well as your browser and version.
- Your server log files: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number assigned to the computer that you use by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). It is identified and automatically logged in our log files as soon as a user goes to the Site. It also records the length of the visit and the pages read. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating the level of use of the Site, helping to diagnose server problems and administering the Site.
- Shared local objects Flash (or LSO for "Local Shared Objects"): We and our service providers may use a third-party technology, called Flash, related to our Site and its online content. Flash makes it possible to use shared local objects that allow the administrator of a site or an online content provider (or its service provider) to store certain data on the hard disk of a user whose information on his computer. If you want to ban Flash shared local objects on your computer, you can change your Flash Player settings using the Settings Manager. You can also manage shared local objects by following the instructions in the Global Local Recording Settings panel that can explain how to clear existing LSO data, how to prevent storage of shared local objects on your computer without your consent, and (for 8 Flash Player Versions and More) how to prohibit the storage of shared local objects from a third party. Note: Requiring the Flash player to prohibit or limit Flash shared local objects may reduce the functionality of some Flash applications, some of which are associated with our Site and its online content. We expect our technology and service providers to respect your intent to restrict or prohibit flash shared local objects, but we can not guarantee this.
- Web beacons and other similar technologies: Web beacons (also known as Internet Beacons and Invisible GIFs) are small images that may be used by us or our service providers in certain pages of the Site and certain HTML-formatted e-mail messages for, between other, allow you to view the pages of the Site on certain devices and operating systems, track the actions of users of the Site and recipients of emails, measure the success of our communications and compile statistics on the use of the Site and the response rate. Web beacons can collect data on the pages, functions and links that the visitor has access to, as well as the IP address, browser type and operating system of their computer.
- You: we may collect demographic information such as your location and other information such as your preferred means of communication, gender and date of birth when you submit this information. You could also provide information on important events such as a wedding, a birth or the purchase of a new home. We also record data on your orders, purchases, exchanges, returns, wish lists and gift registers. These do not identify you personally, unless they are combined with your personal information.
- Aggregated Information: We may use your personal information in ways that do not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example by using your personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who live in a particular telephone area. This aggregate information does not identify you personally or any other user of the Site.
How do we use and disclose non-personal information?
This information does not identify you, we can use and communicate it for all purposes. Sometimes we may combine this other information with personal information (for example, we may combine your name and postal code). In such a case, the result of this combination will be treated by us as personal information.
- Third parties and third party sites
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect the personal information under our control. For example, we use the secure SSL encryption protocol for our order system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or on a data storage system can be safe at 100%. Use caution when transmitting personal information to wireless access points or public networks. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe (for example, if you suspect that the security of any account you have at home has been compromised), please inform us immediately of the problem by contacting us. (See the "Contact Us" section below).
CHOICE AND ACCESS
Your choices about how we use and share your personal information. You have several options as to how we use and disclose your personal data:
- Stop receiving promotional emails (such as news, special offers and sales events) from us by clicking on "Unsubscribe" in any promotional email or by contacting us (see section " To contact us "below). If so, please include your full name and the same email or mailing address you use to register or order from Kif-Kif Import. We will endeavor to process your request for promotional emails within five business days.
- Share your personal data with affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties for marketing purposes: if you no longer want us to share your personal information with our affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties for marketing purposes, you just let us know (see the "Contact Us" section below). If so, please include your full name and indicate the information you would like to stop sharing, including whether it is a) affiliates, b) promotional partners or c) both. We will endeavor to process your request within 90 days.
We will do our best to access your request as soon as possible. Please note that if you choose to no longer share your personal information, we will not be able to delete your data from the database of our subsidiaries or independent third parties to which we have previously disclosed your personal information (as of taking into account your request). In addition, please note that if we grant your request not to disclose your personal data to our affiliates or to independent third parties, we may continue to send you important administrative messages, which you can not block from receiving. . For example, we may contact you by phone, email or mail to send you information or to ask you questions about your order.
How can you access and modify your personal data?
We respect your desire to change the information we have collected about you. You may review your personal information or ask us to update it (see the "Contact Us" section below). In doing so, please specify the information you want to change. We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable time. Please note that we may not change the information stored in the databases of our affiliates, promotional partners and other third parties to whom we have previously submitted your personal information.
Use of the Site by minors.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of thirteen (13). Under no circumstances should minors disclose personal data through this Site.
The Site is administered and controlled by us from Canada and is under the jurisdiction or laws of any state, country or territory other than Canada.
2275 Dandurand H2G 1Z3 Montreal,
Quebec - Canada
Email communications are not always secure. For this reason, be careful not to include sensitive information or credit card numbers in your messages.
Wardrobe, lamp, dining table, mirror, sofa ... Whatever products you order, Kif-Kif Import makes every effort to ensure a quality delivery service. The shipping cost is determined based on your order as well as the shipping address and will be provided before finalizing your order.
It will take about 3 to 10 working days for delivery depending on your destination. Please note that these delays may be longer for remote shipments and special orders.
Pickup at a Kif-Kif Import shop or warehouse is FREE. An email will be sent to confirm the arrival of your order at the selected store.
Please make sure that the vehicle used for pick up is suitable for the safe transportation of the goods in their original packaging. The Product Warranty applies to merchandise leaving the Kif-Kif Import Store in its original packaging.
The Kif-Kif Import staff is in no way responsible for loading the goods into your vehicle. Kif-Kif Import can not be held responsible if the goods can not be loaded into the vehicle due to the size and / or weight of the goods. Once available, orders must be picked up within 7 days otherwise they will be returned to our warehouse and weekly storage fees may be billed from the eighth day.
Due to their weight and / or size, some products are only available for home delivery or for pickup - at no cost - at our Montreal warehouse.
Accessories and small products are delivered by standard shipping with FedEx, UPS or Canada Post. Orders are delivered from Monday to Friday, between 8h and 18h. Please note that a signature may be required upon receipt of your order.
Larger products and / or orders are shipped and delivered by our delivery teams or our partner carriers. The order will be available on the side of the street. The carrier will contact you to arrange and schedule the day of delivery.
Kif-Kif Import offers a delivery service and custom installation of your furniture. Our customer service contacts you to agree on a delivery day as soon as possible. On the day of delivery, our delivery team (or partners) call you to give you a delivery time slot. They deliver you, install your furniture and take back the packaging if you wish.
For normal use, our furniture is guaranteed for one year on construction defects. Please note that the grain of natural materials such as wood may vary and this is considered a clean characteristic and not a defect. Wood is a living natural material that can react to the humidity and drought that surrounds it, its contraction and expansion are part of its characteristics.
The movement of wood is most often associated with fluctuations in humidity. Therefore, try to keep the relative humidity in the area of your wood furniture between 30% and 40%, and avoid any sudden temperature difference.
Within a period of 48 hours after the purchase, we can give you a credit note for any item that does not suit you.
If a refund is claimed within this period (except the items in demonstration in our shops or showroom, special orders, whose sale is considered final), a penalty of 20% on the amount of the item (s) is required to cover management fees and losses related to the cancellation of your order. Service fees are not refundable
Available spaceObviously, this is the most important question to ask yourself, take the right dimensions so that you can move freely around your dinner table. It is generally advisable to take a distance of 24 inches back for the chairs to have some ease.
How many people can she accommodate?
Find out how many people you can accommodate depending on the size of your table. So that your guests and yourself are comfortable, it takes about 20 inches wide per person
Obviously, this is the most important question to ask yourself, take the right dimensions so that you can move freely around your dinner table.
It is generally advisable to take a distance of 24 inches back for the chairs to have some ease.
How many people can she accommodate?